Friday, August 26, 2011

Combination of art

I finally got the permission to show some of the art that I've done at work! So here are a few screengrabs from the games I've worked on that have been released. Artwork done by me, buttons by Jay. ^^

The top-screen for the game named "Don Quijote". This was one of my first projects at Combination, done back in 2009. Rights are reserved to them. ^^

Interface for "Wolf Pack". Interfacebuttons and Royals (A, K, Q, J, 10) where done by Jay.

Topscreen for WolfPack. Also made back in 2009. Rights reserved to Combination AB.

5 comments:

Seema Virdi said...

really neat! beautiful work! :)

Fredrik said...

Superfint

Hedvig said...

Thanks both of you! :3

Leah said...

åh gud, jag är kär i vargbilden längst ner!

Hedvig said...

Tack! :) Kul att du gillar!

New artbook out now!

Wohoo! It’s September and my first artbook is now officially up for grabs! 😃 I’m trembling with excitement as I’m typing this, hoping yo...