Monday, January 23, 2012

Inappropriate art

Um, these sketches are just disgusting and I dunno why I drew them. But it was fun messing with the anatomy and then they all just ended up looking innapropriate... My appologies. ^^' Although speaking of inappropriate this gave me a little help... XD Ugly renaissance babies... I mean, just look at this; Dat naughty face! XDDD I laugh each time I think about it... XDDD Quite embarrassing when you're on the tram heading home, trying to look normal and then this pops up in your head.

Um... Yeah. XD I'm weird.

EDIT! Now I found this song, and it's quite disturbing as well. "Äckligt" means "dirty" or "disgusting" in swedish and I thought it would fit well in this post. XD

New artbook out now!

Wohoo! It’s September and my first artbook is now officially up for grabs! 😃 I’m trembling with excitement as I’m typing this, hoping yo...