Skip to main content

Kangawoo

 After a few insane weeks involving multiple tight deadlines I finally found some breathing room and time to doodle something for myself. I found this old kangaroo-doodle that I threw some color on. Nothing too fancy since I still have one deadline left to finish.Gotta start on it as soon as I finish this post.
And here's a sketch that I might work more on sometime. The tail is interfering with the paw at this point, but I still want to use this sketch for something in the future. Involve it in a story of some sort. But for now, it's just a rough doodle, untamed and unpolished. ;)

Now, back to work! *sharpens pencil*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tigars

Lions, Cats and Backgrounds

Lion-cat-doodle-thingy. :)
And some background practice. Reff was used for the right one.

Meep