Skip to main content

Sad griffin

Wounded and left behind.

Quick warm-up I did today. :) Has nothing to do with anything, just a random griffin and random setting. 
Trying to make the image tell a story and leave some questions for the viewer.
Now, time to work! ^^

Oh, and Avatar: Legend of Korra season 2 started this weekend! 
Even though the first season was a let down for me, I still can't help that I've really been looking forward to the premiere of the new season.
I hope they get it right this time. 
I loved it's predecessor A:TLA, and I know that's a big pair of shoes to fill.
Once you've seen storytelling, intruiging character developement, perfect mix of humour and seriousness at the level of awesome that A:TLA is, you expect everything you see afterwards to be at at least the same level or above. Which has turned out to be rare. (at least for me) 
Even though the first two episodes of the new season of Korra were a bit rushed with a lot of stuff going on at once, I'm not giving up on it yet. I am still hopeful. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tigars

Lions, Cats and Backgrounds

Lion-cat-doodle-thingy. :)
And some background practice. Reff was used for the right one.

Meep