Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post of 2013

2013 sure went by fast!
Looking back at it now, I have to say it turned out to be a good one!

I had a lot of freelance-work, which was fun! I did reach a point in June when I needed a break from it all though, due to other events occuring. Picked it up again after the summer and I've been sketching happily ever since.

Some of the highlights: In August, a game that I art-directed for my day job at NetEnt, Magic Portals, was released and became a success! Legend of Korra was released, which makes a fangirl like me happy! ;) My Instagram-account got some of my biggest art-idols such as Fransisco Herrera, Sean Galloway and J. Scott Campbell as followers, which blew me away! And speaking about followers, both there, on DevArt and here: I've gotten so many sweet, thoughtful and constructive supporters during this year, and I am so grateful for that!
Thank you all!
Happy New Year! Let it be a good one! 

Last but not least, here are my last pieces of artwork from 2013:


3 comments:

abhishek singh said...

Enjoyed your ArtWork a Lot...!!!
Hope to see more of it in the coming year...!!!
Happy New Year #2014.
:)

Hedvig said...

Thanks so much! Glad to hear! :D

Blogger said...

Do you need free Google+ Circles?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

New artbook out now!

Wohoo! It’s September and my first artbook is now officially up for grabs! 😃 I’m trembling with excitement as I’m typing this, hoping yo...