Sunday, February 2, 2014

Some recent releases

Some of the games/books that I've worked on recently has now reached their respective release-dates, so I thought I'd share them in case anyone of you are curious about what I've been up to lately. ;)
A bit late, but Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the horse, so to celebrate that, Ovipets has just released a horse-specie, drawn by me. Go check them out!  :)

And I just saw that one of the games I worked on at my day job is on Youtube now! 
It's called Wonky Wabbits;


Last but not least; a book where I plotted the story together with Joakim just arrived from the printer;
The art was done by the super talented fellows Lars BĂ€llsten and Bernt Hanson! 

Nervous and excited at the same time to see how all this is received by the respective players/readers, but I'm hoping people will enjoy it. :)

Now, I'm off to do even more work! Got a lot of projects going on at the moment, some of which I hope to reveal soon, so stay tuned! 

3 comments:

Lyxa said...

Shame on me, I did not know that this year was the year of horse!! Thank you for this news.
I am always in love go your horses!!

Hedvig said...

Hehe no prob! Happy horse-year! :D
And thank you so much!

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free YouTube Subscribers?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

New artbook out now!

Wohoo! It’s September and my first artbook is now officially up for grabs! 😃 I’m trembling with excitement as I’m typing this, hoping yo...