Skip to main content

New blogbanner

The best thing to do when the blog is about to fall a sleep -redesign it! Mohaha! That's what I did! :)
Not sure how happy I am with it yet, but I guess I'll try it out for a while and see if it suits me or not.
Here's some sketches that I did for the game Magic Portals a couple of years ago. Man, I can't believe how fast time flies.
Copyright Net Entertainment
Other than that, life is busy as usual. SPX/SIS is coming up, and I recieved my fanzines from the printing-company yesterday. (The same day as I sent them the files, they are really fast over at Majornas Grafiska!)
So i'll be at a table there somewhere. If any of you happen to be in Sthlm the 17-18:th of May, don't hesitate to come by Kulturhuset and say hi! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tigars

Lions, Cats and Backgrounds

Lion-cat-doodle-thingy. :)
And some background practice. Reff was used for the right one.

Meep